Still me but free

free

Still that feeling of disorder, chaos, weird ideas

But then they’re all getting aligned, clear and mine

I’m outside the jail

Outside their rail

I’m following my freedom

I’m shaping my wisdom

And they’re plastic

And I’m fantastic

It shocked me it happened fast

No matters how much it will last

The van stopped

Chains got opened

So my way begins and I took a direction

Finally free to decide, my decision

And if it’ll be the wrong one

Who cares, no one

I’m still walking with my own

With my freedom alone

the only way I want is alone

I wanna explore on my own  

I don’t know where I’m going

There’s nothing I’m knowing

No one I knew I want to reach

Cause I don’t need them to teach

Me how to be good, I’m free

And I will always be, it’s me

free3free5 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento