January 10 – only out

And so it seemed a good day, I was getting out of my bed when I was feeling so happy it was my birthday, so happy I was having a cool day to celebrate myself...not that I was feeling so selfish...but that was my day and I was also thinking about my possible escape that evening....but all the pleasure ended after breakfast and it turned into sadness... a nun came into my room (cell) and told I should have gone to the west wing today!! ….forgetting my birthday?.... I couldn't believe they forgot it....



….and so she got out of her room crying, no more words to share wit no one else... until a nun eased the bad situation telling her she could have gone the following day....anyway the day was broken and horrible...and the thought of losing a weekend downtown was so bitter....she cried a lot that day...she stopped only when she escaped for a while....trying to forget...feeling better for sure....no more birthday....so sad....she was happy only out of that building....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento