Threatening Me
The lab rats have been pretty bad this time, they didn't let me go for real despite they said it would have been over today .... They let me go this afternoon to let me enter there again tomorrow morning for further boring things and more absurd observations of my wings that are getting incredibly heavy and tired....anyway I'm soon gonna flee downtown and enjoy this little freedom I've gained ....
Bloody Monday
My wings are bleeding and they want to take some blood to test them to something I don't even wanna know, I don't ace and I'm bored ....I wanna go out even if it's raining...and now they are going to put me in a room with some pipes and things I still do not wanna know.... I need to breakthrough .... I'm not so fit now and I'm not sure I'm able to fly but I sure wanna go and try it as soon as possible....
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento