Rise & Fall

Hope
I couldn't stop hoping not to go there to the lab coz in a moment in time they come and knock at the door of your home, they knock and you have to open and they take you there, they take you and start experimenting on you, on me, on my wings....on my dreams, they try to destroy it...

Anger
And finally they did it, they came and took me there, they destroyed my day and my weekend and my week was also to throw away....I felt horrible, deeply sad and mostly lost in my anger...how could it be so horrible?

The Fall
Just when they came in I got out from my window, in the night, in the field, empty, full of darkness and just for her, she tried to fly but her thoughts were too heavy....and then they came and took her where she had to be...


In the closet
It is done, I feel sad to be locked here in this lab, in here where everyone is sad and gloomy and so I fit in very well...my wings always wither here and I hope they'll soon be able to let me try to fly....I wanna go out but I can and I'm fading in here. I'm walking down the hall, up and down, in circles...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento