17. Inside
Nothing to do. The strong wind and the rain keep me inside and my wings are withering...I can feel them as my need to fly is greater and greater and it's getting heavier ....
18. Outside
Finally the wind went off and the stars came out...I opened my window and managed to plane ...I flight a little in the dark and landed on the street so that I could go to that field and train my flight again...
19. In the Middle
Downtown, where no one sees my wings but everyone knows I'm an alien. Knowing it doesn't mean accepting it anyway...and so I was there pretending to be a stranger who knows someone and enjoys some ones....
20. Nowhere
They are all celebrating Easter....what is this? I've been taught to celebrate it but what does it mean? Just eating a lot and noting else? This is what many mean, Easter is eating...I cannot say I'm not angry but I'm not celebrating ....
Nothing to do. The strong wind and the rain keep me inside and my wings are withering...I can feel them as my need to fly is greater and greater and it's getting heavier ....
18. Outside
Finally the wind went off and the stars came out...I opened my window and managed to plane ...I flight a little in the dark and landed on the street so that I could go to that field and train my flight again...
19. In the Middle
Downtown, where no one sees my wings but everyone knows I'm an alien. Knowing it doesn't mean accepting it anyway...and so I was there pretending to be a stranger who knows someone and enjoys some ones....
20. Nowhere
They are all celebrating Easter....what is this? I've been taught to celebrate it but what does it mean? Just eating a lot and noting else? This is what many mean, Easter is eating...I cannot say I'm not angry but I'm not celebrating ....
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento