17. Inside
Another day kept in the barrack, kept in my mind for I didn't dare to think about freedom….I just wanted to go out wandering when I had to stay in working…
18. Outside
Finally some patrol working and I got out in the night, guns in the holsters and dreams released and so I got out for a while and it was that kind of job I like…soon I was back inside but my mind was still out there and even this kind of prison….
19. In the Middle
And I got downtown to have some fun, to release the mind and the soul…pretty light like this…and then when I come back and I stare at the blackness from my window I feel at home but I often want to leave home, to sure come back…
20. Nowhere
Free to go downtown and enjoy my Easter ....many are with their families now but I wasn't allowed to go out...Easter inside, anyway where should have I gone? Nowhere...this is my place now and I must always be ready to fight ...
Another day kept in the barrack, kept in my mind for I didn't dare to think about freedom….I just wanted to go out wandering when I had to stay in working…
18. Outside
Finally some patrol working and I got out in the night, guns in the holsters and dreams released and so I got out for a while and it was that kind of job I like…soon I was back inside but my mind was still out there and even this kind of prison….
19. In the Middle
And I got downtown to have some fun, to release the mind and the soul…pretty light like this…and then when I come back and I stare at the blackness from my window I feel at home but I often want to leave home, to sure come back…
20. Nowhere
Free to go downtown and enjoy my Easter ....many are with their families now but I wasn't allowed to go out...Easter inside, anyway where should have I gone? Nowhere...this is my place now and I must always be ready to fight ...
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento