The training lasts all day
And I work and I say
Nothing to complain
Nothing to unveil
My need to go
My need to flow
But nothing I've got
Not even a shot
And I'm still in there
Wanting to go out there
9-10-11
...the war is still far and I pretend it to be, cannot think about fighting anymore and just wanna enjoy those night always shorter ...days are hard and I like to get stronger but sometimes I just would like to escape this barrack and understand...who is this enemy we are fighting? Who is this boss that's leading us so far? They always say "so far so good" and "don't get lost in the wood" ...yes, it's hard sometimes to fight like blind ...
And I work and I say
Nothing to complain
Nothing to unveil
My need to go
My need to flow
But nothing I've got
Not even a shot
And I'm still in there
Wanting to go out there
9-10-11
...the war is still far and I pretend it to be, cannot think about fighting anymore and just wanna enjoy those night always shorter ...days are hard and I like to get stronger but sometimes I just would like to escape this barrack and understand...who is this enemy we are fighting? Who is this boss that's leading us so far? They always say "so far so good" and "don't get lost in the wood" ...yes, it's hard sometimes to fight like blind ...
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento