Falling Back Again

Back
Despite my wings are still on me and no one cannot understand them ....the lab rats are still able to let me out their labs...that's fine and my feathers are blacker than ever ....do I feel fine? Yes but my flight lessons are still the best things I happen to enjoy....

Falling into Fall
And yet another October and the sky getting grey and the days getting shorter and how much I like this as I'm standing on the roof with my wings wide open and I still can see the moon and it's shining in me and only on me coz they are all sleeping and only me, white moonlight on my black feathered wings...I like to walk late at night in the sleepy city that seems just a ghost of broken dreams, human dreams are easily breakable and they never tend to fix them....meanwhile I make my dreams as enough strong as I can live into them and let them think neither I do think...   

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento