Night agin and it’s worse
Blanca seems speechless
Aka still talks a lot along with Nygra
H: It’s almost a week, damn two weeks since the last call, he seems so far, I’m so scared
B: yesterday you talked a bit and he told you when he would be back
H: I can’t believe he didn’t have a second for me
A: he’s been mean lately
H: I can only accept things as they are
B: just try to be realistic, let’s see how this week rolls
N: I’m afraid all you’ll got is silence, another day of complete silence, he does not want you as a friend, shut up and wait in the box
H: tomorrow
B: come on, I’m sure he’ll call you tomorrow in the morning, he didn’t forget you, you know
H: I can only hope
N: Yes, you should be realistic, he’s been away
A: he’s been bad, he treated you like a shit, just like all the other ones
H: I’m so sad, I had to work and I’ve been only weeping
N: good luck for tomorrow
A: let’s go to bed, if they see you still up they will lock you down
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento