Anger
damn again
so we were on mission
it was all so good, he was telling me how many enemies he had defeated when he was a young soldier, I was amazed and he liked me to be amazed, he said he used many techniques to obtain his victory, I was so inspired and I was brave against our night enemies, all great
then we went back home, mission was over and he said: so you believed I did that! I just told you that to inspire you! It was not true I just followed the rules and looked at crazy soldiers fighting using alternative ways!
Actually I’m disappointed and upset, maybe he felt it and I felt he was in trouble but now
what should I believe?
he did that or he was a liar of he just regrets to have told me that and refrains?
maybe the second is a lie
A: anyway he’s a liar
B: focus on the mission
H: that’s the problem
N: he fucked up
H: totally, so bitter
N: bittersweet, your flavor
H: damn
H: damn
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento