Odd Injection Inside

Odd
It is odd how those lab rats said I wasn't interesting anymore to them...they didn't bother to ask me if I minded it and they just took another piece of my, of my wings and of my strength ....but I didn't care, they said I am so much strange I cannot be understood, they aren't the only one who said it and I'm not worry otherwise I was really upset to see them....my wings are heavy and not healed but they are still on my back....thru are still black....
Injection 
It was so strange to go there again, those lab rats took lots of my feathers and wasted so many words I couldn't understand ...they were so angry they treated me worse than ever....they left me late in the morning when it turned into afternoon and they didn't add anything...leaving me tired and a bit out of place....there was this gloomy mood and my poisoned wings, I felt extremely heavy and lost....
Inside 
I was thinking about a flight early in the morning, yep...that secret flight I try to manage once in a while...then I got scared and in the middle of the night I am still wondering if I should go or I shouldn't, then it was so gloomy ...those endless days, full of light and bright colors and warm air...I feel lost I need my a
Darkness ...I wanted to go but then I decided I just couldn't .....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento