Odd Injection Inside

Odd

The battlefield got odd when they said I should be go fighting somewhere else, I should be fighting over and over and always carry my guns but not there, that battlefield got like a dump and it got impossible to fight there ...anymore, no one else....no more...all the skeletons in there, now those will be covered and swallowed by a swamp and the mud will hide all the fightings and all the bullets and all the lost guns there will be lost for good.....

 

Injection 

It was there, the battlefield in the morning, full of mud and soaked by the pouring rain that started falling just when I got there...my guns were ready and loaded and nothing more that shooting and fighting and then when the sun started to fall from its azimuth ....I got back home, tired...and my guns still have some bullets inside but now they are in my drawer....

 

 

Inside

They told me something, like going out the barracks but then I’ve not been told I could go.........but at night in my room time is running out, morning seems to come and I cannot do things like i want....I'll just follow the orders like a soldier, so I am….orders and orders and they are not choices ....inside my head I could do anything and so I'll go in my mind, but maybe neither there… 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento