Zoo
The nuns took her to the zoo, she really didn't want to go there, she wanted to play with her computers ....the nuns gave her another one and she liked it pretty much....but then....those 3d models....she was creating ....but then that windy morning they took her far from....well, not so far....the zoo was so ..... beautiful ....she found herself in love with that place... Without understanding why....she ran to see the big felines and sat down ......near the lion....just like waiting for him to tell her something ....like he knew something to know to escape from that flat reality she found herself in...then came the lioness....she stretched a bit and got back to sleep....so she went on walking....she visited the tigers....the pumas and also the cheetahs ....she went back to her cell with so many questions but she didn't ask any....she wanted to pet her little big kitties....who were them? They were purring loudly in satisfaction....
Radioactivity Again
The nuns took her to the west wing....it was not yet closed but she was already gloomy for they told her one of her friends in there died ....it was a terrible news and she couldn't believe it....weren't those nuns as powerful as they were saying to be? She was sad but also numb and she didn't cry, she never did....so they took her to the west wing and did something to her to make her radioactive....to be true she didn't care, her mind was elsewhere as her body seemed not to be able to get free for good....luckily she managed to escape late at night thru a led open window and that was the best thing .....
I Hate You
And I will always do for you watered the monster flower in me, you saw there was a bad monster there indeed of me and you came closer, you played the friend to get closer and then you opened the cage, you smashed the lock and let it fly and eat me ....now I am a monster and I hate you coz I can only hate and I cannot stand what you have done ....you threatened me cheating on my loyalty and my friendship ....now I hate and you suck, this monster couldn't even stand your smell, you stink.....now you are .....she was thinking hard without understand who she was referring to. She was spending her day in her cell....
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento