Zoo
It was like she liked it....it was like they were there....all those little big fools have been taken to a display room to each some slides....they said it was like taking there to the zoo....was it? She kept on trying to remember ....have u ever been there? Do I like animals ....and then it came, that slide.....that wolf ....looking at her, looking at the shooter, was someone shooting at her ....am I linked to a wolf....bounded....who is the wolf and where is it....than she remember only that time she escaped....how did she do? How did I do? The wolf I meet .....now in this who is the one I met in that wolf....was the one I really want now to take me away....away from my black mind, my black blind night....every night I think back at that wolf....how did he come to suddenly disappear?
Radioactivity Again
And they took her downstairs, without speaking, only injecting in her something fluorescent that seemed dangerous and they all waited behind a glass until she was scanned....but she was thinking about one of her fool mates who had bed declared dead .....she didn't make it, they told her when she asked where the hell she was....they told her she was too weak to go on ....and so she was the second friend she lost in there....she couldn't think about that world.....how could it be so hard....and so maybe that was the meaning she couldn't remember, she couldn't dream anymore....she was sorry but also kinda frozen and numb....she let them take her here and there and inject and take until they were done and took her back to her room, no tears ....she was just not able to believe it....
I Hate You
Sometimes she was angry and couldn't stand anyone...she refused to go in the main room to join her fool mates ....she could not stand them neither....she was sad, all those black nights and those meaningful sentences, she didn't want to be judged and classified anymore but it was happening anymore, she didn't like it ....she was wondering who else did this to her but it was an horrible feeling when someone was there telling you how you could have been better when all she did was trying to survive that inexplicable place....
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento