Zoo
And so they sent me to that place we called Zoo... Of course it is not a zoo as long as we are soldiers and there are no zoo in our zones....but there are all those animals.....kept in cages, many animals and they sent me there knowing that I get sorry and sad saying sad eyes behind the bars....did I try to free them? Of course, I did..... Did I manage to do that successfully? No sir, no sir was what I was telling to my superior who bursted into the zoo and took my hand....the hand I was using to free a wolf....he took my hand tight and started to twist it slowly ....it got extremely painful and I started to beg him to leave me, telling him I was sorry .....while I was hearing my mates, the bad ones, laughing out loudly....my superior took me in cell, he left me in the cell all day long......and no one came and visit me....
Radioactive Again
And I will fight, so I've been taken to the radioactivity room.. Still haven't understood what is it for ....still I am ready to do whatever they order me to do....and another time I've seen one of my friends die, losing the war and falling on the battlefield .... It wasn't a matter of those weapons we use.....she was using all the best bullets just like I did....it was just a matter of enemy.....just another....and I go on....even if I'm radioactive now I'll fight and I wish I could have fight for her too....but in this battle we do only fight for our own, on our own when we are on the battlefield....
I Hate You
And so even here, just like always....I cannot find a way to be free from being bullied and classified ....I put you in the ok box and you tried to go in the other one full of people I hate....I can never run away from my being ....and now even here I found some threateners ....I'm fed up and if you really wanna leave that box .....don't you ever say I just didn't told you
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento