Radioactivity

Zoo

Today I had to meet my family....well my fake one.... given that I am an alien....is that the reason I cannot bond with no one of them....my wings were completely invisible to them and I liked it this way....we walked and met them in a zoo....I like that place .... I totally understand those animals in jail....I feel like them...in a jail with all the comforts, knowing death would be outside, well they don't know that....but ....they couldn't survive ....could an alien survive among all those crazy humans? Nope....could I spread my wings in front of them ....

 

Radioactivity

They wanted me there again, the lab rats.....injecting poisons in my wings.....and they told me I've got radioactive ....and they told me "We really hope not to see you here anymore for you are so useless and we don't need you anymore!" ....then another said..."....we've never really needed you!"...

And then I was thinking about those humans....is it in the air of this planet? There in that lab ....they use to treat even sick humans....I befriended two of them.....and now they are dead... 

 

I Hate You

You know I had wings too weak to fly

You know I would follow you so high 

You told me to 

Follow you 

To go there

Anywhere

It was like the others

Were no and it bothers

To know you cheated

You really threatened 

I hate you and now

I can just say wow

You said you were lovely 

And you made me lonely

You are so bad and cold

I should have been told

But no one really care

And everyone did stare

At my fall

And u all

Can just stay in front of my 

Body, it's true that I was shy

But now I won't hesitate

Just like you didn't estimate

The size of your damage

So now I will outrage


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento