Shave Me

21 EX

And so they took me there to meet this enormous machine, enormously scary ....yep maybe for someone, for someone else and despite I felt pretty tiny under its eye and beneath its arms that were going round and round me without touching me but round what....do we really know and I prefer to say I don't care and while I watch it working and trying to look like a foe I look straight into its big weird eye and I think about something else just like my last flight and I so fly away ....

 

Shave me Again

All those lab rats told me that it was over, the time of shaving my head was over and I can now let them grow ....and so you tell me when I must take them off ....and then when I have to let them grow...bye bye babies....now it's my time to choose and maybe you just upset me right and too much taking them away but now I choose and if you say it's over ok it's fine but I really rule my head inside out ! Yep and so I just shaved me and it was so smooth and perfect just like my smile!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento