Shave Me

21 EX

They told me to work with this and now I just wonder ...is it a friend or is it a foe? We work together every day, every morning I reach it and we fight but I still cannot say if we are fighting side by side or one against the other...it's a strange pal, mechanical and silent and they say it works very good and I really needed it...ok let's do it, I just replied...

 

Shave me Again

It's been now a year since I joined the army and I like to fight and I like to be a soldier, I've only been scared before joining but when I got in I've never been afraid...and when I got in they ordered to shave my head and to get rid off all my hair I really loved and liked and then now they say I can let them grow again ... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento